Unordered List

Obsidian Series Email Updates






Thursday, October 9, 2014

News Update: Featured Reader Review from Rachel

A Review of The Labyrinth Wall




As a newcomer to the fantasy genre, I wasn't quite sure what to expect. It's been a while since I have read a novel written in first person so it took me a few pages to get into it. But once I did the world became real. The details in the book and the inner monologue provided by Araina allowed me to walk through right along side them. I'd recommend this to anyone who is looking for an easy read that provides relaxation and adventure. It was a fun novel!

~ Rachel


(See this review and more on Amazon, or leave your own Amazon review for Best-Selling Young Adult Fantasy novel The Labyrinth Wall and get a chance to see it featured here)